Saturday 24 August 2013

Leather And Denim



So today's outfit is a little boring, but in the miserable rainy weather I love to shove on a pair of dark jeans and a floaty top. I've always liked leather but never known how to wear it, so when I saw this white top with the gorgeous leather collar and sleeves I just had to get it.


Top-Primark
Jeans-H&M
Shoes-Primark
Coat-Primark

Sorry not as many pictures as last time was rushing as it started pouring down hence the state of my hair. The top was really good value for only £8.00 and was bought recently so will still be in your nearest Primark if you would like to get it for your own wardrobe.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think ......





3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that top, its cute because of the collar, but the leather look adds a cool edge to it.I think the outfit is super cool. Would you mind checking out our blog?

    tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top - the leather collar/sleeves are a lovely bit of detail! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete