Thursday 29 August 2013

Summery Outfit Post

I'm loving the gorgeous weather, so I thought I would do another outfit post on what I am wearing today. I love this pink chiffon top, its so light and perfect for summer but the only problem is I hate my arms! and this really does show up your arms. So Last minute I took a photo of the outfit paired with a denim jacket which solved the fat arm /streaky fake tan issue.


Pink Top- New Look 10.00
Grey Skirt- Primark 5.00
Denim Jacket- Primark 20.00
White Lace Shoes- H&M Sale 5.00
Bracelet- Charity Shop 5.00

Sorry about the poor quality had to do the photos on my phone, leave a comment letting me know what you think would love to read it!







7 comments:

  1. girrrrrl, that bangle is delish! what a great charity shop find! xxx
    ps - love your cath kidston banner ;)

    love PixiRella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    I MUST have that skirt, and that bangle is such a great find! I never, and I mean never find anything good in charity shops, no matter how hard I try :(

    Thanks for checking out my blog lovely!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and no problem, I'm the same with charity shops its so rare for me to find anything decent, you really just have to shop around! x

      Delete
  3. hey great outfit dear.. followed you on google+ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so so lovely! really loove your top, definitely need one of them in my life! the weather is very great at the moment, don't want it to go
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete