Friday 23 August 2013

Statement Necklace And Pencil Skirt

Today the weather was gorgeous so I thought it was about time I wore my black pencil skirt, I dont like to 'overdress' so I basically tryed to make it as casual as possible wearing it with a baggy grey jersey top, flat shoes and a large gold collar necklace which I'm slightly in love with and wear all the time.





Slightly awkward because every single item I am wearing is Primark, yes I love cheap shopping. I'm  constantly in there, but I really do think if you shop around you can find some really nice things. I love  wearing this outfit its pretty comfortable although sometimes the skirt can be a little restrictive.

Let me know what you think of the outfit post, how would you style a pencil skirt?




2 comments:

  1. Really like that necklace and them rings are so pretty!
    Thank-you for commenting on my blog :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and how the jewellery changes it completely!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete