Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Eyelash Review

Hello there
 I've been seriously bad with this blog and need to get it together, quite honestly I have no reason other than my terrible habit of never sticking to goals!. So I thought Id do another review! Recently I have become a little obsessed with eye make-up and in particular fake eyelashes.  In the past I have not been able to wear them as I would usually end up somehow glueing my eyelids together, okay well not literally but lets just say it wouldn't ever end well. Not so long ago I attempted to help a friend put some on but I failed miserably and she ended up putting them on me. From then on I literally couldn't stop wearing them and figured out how to put them on properly.

On monday I went to superdrug and bought the lash natural edition 11 eyelashes. I only paid 2.79 for these as they were on sale! I think that's pretty cheap for decent eyelashes. These are reusable and come with a small tube of glue with is pretty strong and holds the lashes in place for a long period of time. Apologies for the 'selfies' I thought it would be good to show you how they look on and I quite like them. They are pretty long and aren't the most natural I've seen but they look better with a few coats of mascara and some eyeliner.
 

Below is the packaging they come in and as you can see they look fairly long.


They are a little hard to put on straight as they bend very easily and are very lightweight, the glue is quite strong so you don't need too much of it, its also bright white rather than translucent so you can see it much easier which I think is good in order to get them evenly coated. The best thing about these eyelashes is the way they feel on, they are so light you forget you are even wearing them, with other eyelashes you are conscious that they are there, and they can at times be a bit irritating  giving you the urge to pull them off, but these feel perfect on! and are great for everyday use. 


 Basically these eyelashes feel nice on look nice on and are soooo cheap, so really you cant go wrong with them can you. Have you got any good false eyelashes or do you like these would love to read your comments.

oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)!
Rosarie

8 comments:

  1. Wow,so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake eyelashes really suit you Rosarie! Can't wait for more blog posts to come!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! thank for sharing
    visit mine if you have spare time

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post, the lashes look amazing, what lipstick are you wearing? ,


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely and im wearing the nyc red rapture lipstick!:) xo

      Delete