Sunday 25 August 2013

NYC Lipstick Review

 
 
When making this blog a few days ago I decided to mainly write about fashion because that's normally what I want to see on other peoples blog. But I also pretty enjoy seeing others makeup purchases and recommendations so I thought Id do a quick makeup post myself.
This is my absolute most favorite lipstick ever. Its the NYC 432 Red rapture and it costs only two pounds which is a absolute bargain, its more of a dark, less in your face red and literally stays on for hours.
 
 
Sorry for not including a photo of the actual tube I use it so much the writing has completely rubbed off!. If you like the lipstick then look out for it in your nearest Superdrug, the colour looks best when worn with a simple outfit without too much going on. Obviously when buying makeup as cheap as two pounds its not going to be amazing, but I must say for the beautiful colour and great price you just cant go wrong.
 

8 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colour! You can't beat a good red x

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks great on you! Red is such a classic.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour on you, really suits you! Definitely wear this to Miranda!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour - so classy <3

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color! Great pic :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear, thanks a lot for give me such a lovely comment!
    Ow, please write some make up's tutorial, because I'm suck at make up thing ((
    would you mind to following each other?
    http://thebingogenic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete